Whether rural estate or rustic cottage set amongst rolling hills, farmland, beside the sea, or romantic woodland, a country garden offers our studio the opportunity to showcase our fascination with plants. We believe a strong framework of hard landscaping in natural, local materials to echo your property, best supports a joyous mix of herbaceous borders, meadow, orchard, or vegetable garden – the whole blending together to integrate your home and garden into the landscape from which they have evolved.
Our designs can be enhanced by professional lighting systems, water features, original use of materials, art and sculpture, and contemporary all-weather furnishings.
Our studio prides itself on meticulous attention to detail, responding to your brief wholly, and delivering from conception to completion a well communicated, considered scheme which is highly individual and unique to your requirements.
We provide a range of services to Residential Clients including
- Garden Master Plans
- Planting Plans – Plans, Specifications and Schedules
- Construction Production Drawings and Schedules – including Sections, Elevations, Sun Mapping, Topographical detail
- Planning Advice and Applications – including Ancient Scheduled Monuments and Listed Buildings
- Garden Lighting – Plans, Specifications and Schedules
- Garden Irrigation – Plans, Specifications and Schedules
- 3D illustration, CGI images and Garden Walkthroughs
- Construction and Planting Monitoring
- Maintenance Schedules and Aftercare Advice
To speak to us about an initial visit, call us on 01730 825650.
For expert country garden design call Ann-Marie Powell Gardens on 01730 825650.