- The type of personal information (data) we collect on our website
- How we collect it and how we use it
- Who we might share that data with
- How we keep your data secure
- Your rights to your personal data
Who we are
We are Ann-Marie Powell Gardens Ltd, an award-winning garden design business, trading as Ann-Marie Powell Gardens. Our registered office is at The Old Tractor Shed, Lower Cowgrove, Heath Farm, Heath Road East, Petersfield, Hants, GU31 4HT.
We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under registered number 9512857.
Ann-Marie Powell Gardens is the Data Controller for your data, which means we are responsible for deciding how we use your data and for what purposes.
What kind of information we collect
On this website, www.ann-mariepowell.com, we only collect sufficient information to allow us to contact you and/or to provide the services you request. This information may include:
- Your title and full name
- Your contact details including address, email, telephone numbers and VOIP/Skype name
- Your preferred location and times for meetings
We will store and process this information for the purposes of initially contacting you and for any future work you may appoint us to do for you.
How we collect your data on this website
We collect personal data on you through this website when you complete any of our enquiry forms. When you complete and Submit any form on our website, you consent to the data in that form being used for the purposes stated above.
How we’ll use your information
The personal data we collect from you via this website will be used to:
- Contact you in response to your enquiry
- Confirm your identity and contact details
- Provide you with our services
- Administer and manage your account
- Enable ongoing contracted work
Sharing of personal information
We do not share personal information collected via this website with any third parties. When you appoint us to act (work) on your behalf, you will be issued with a contract and full terms and conditions, which will cover data sharing in relation to your contract.
Storage of your personal data
We only store data for as long as we have a reasonable business need for it, such as providing you with services and managing your account.
Your data rights under data protection law / GDPR
You have a number of rights relating to your personal data submitted through this website. You can:
- See what information we hold
- Ask us to update incorrect or incomplete details
- Object to or restrict processing of your information
- Transfer your information (“data portability”)
- Ask us to erase your information
What are cookies?
Cookies are small, harmless files that may be downloaded to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies help improve your experience of using that website. By accessing cookies, a website can adapt to your needs and online preferences as required. Most cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Others may be stored on your computer, often with an expiry date.
Consenting to and deleting cookies
Your web browser may be automatically set to accept cookies. If you do not want cookies stored on your computer, you will need to adjust your browser settings.
You’ll find browser-specific instructions here at AboutCookies.org
You can delete cookies from your computer or mobile device at any time – instructions are here:
If you do not want your data to be collected through Google Analytics, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your specific browser. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout